Welcome to your studies at Walden! Through this guide you will become more familiar with the Walden Library and academic research.
Use the tabs to explore different aspects of the Library and research skills.
Once you have completed this guide, you should be able to
- understand the resources and services that the Library has to offer
- locate your required course Library resources and assignment help
- effectively search the Library databases to retrieve articles for assignments and discussions
- identify different types of scholarly and peer-reviewed resources
- understand how to look for materials outside of the Walden Library