You have a big project due in Week 5. Remember to get started on the assignment early so that you are not researching, reading, and writing all at the last minute.
Here are some tips for approaching this project:
- Download the NURS 4000 Week 5 Application Rubric and use it as a guide.
- Allow for a very rough draft.
- If you find that you are not meeting the 6-7-page requirement, read through your current draft, noting
- topics that you can split into subtopics
- paragraphs that are underdeveloped (fewer than 3 sentences)
- any evidence that you have not adequately explained
- opportunities for additional library research
- Include information from at least seven sources and give the authors credit.
- Build in time for review and revision.