Review and Revise
After writing your jounal enty, review your ideas by asking yourself:
- Is my main idea clear and relevant to the assigned topic?
- Does my journal entry demonstrate evidence that I have read and thought critically about required readings, experiences, events, or issues?
- Have I proposed a unique perspective that is supported well?
- Do I support my claim with required readings or other credible outside sources?
- Have I used a scholarly tone, complete sentences, and adhered to other specific assignment requirements?
- Have I self-edited and proofread my response for grammar, style, and structure?