Here is an example of a search that you can do in the CINAHL Plus with Full-Text database to find articles on the influence of nurses in health care decisions:
1. Once you are in the CINAHL Plus with Full-Text database, enter your keywords in the search boxes. If you need a refresher on how to access CINAHL, please see the choose a database instructions above.
First search box:
Second search box:
Health Care OR Healthcare
Note: Connecting these terms with OR tells the database to search for either spelling.
Third search box:
2. Below the search boxes, under Limit your results, click the boxes under Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.
3. Click on the Search button to run your search.
4. At the top of the list of results, click on Relevance and then select Date Newest. This will reorder your results so the most recent articles are at the top of the list.
Click to see this image in context.
5. You should now have a list of recent articles on your topic. To open an article, click on the PDF Full Text link.