The Week 5 application asks that after reviewing the Walden University Library Links and Resources in this week's Learning Resources, to conduct a keyword search in the Walden Library and download two peer-reviewed articles to use for this assignment.
- Explain two ways that you evaluated the two articles you downloaded to ensure the information within them is, in fact, reliable and accurate.
- Explain how you know that the two articles you downloaded are, in fact, from peer-reviewed journals.
- Write a paragraph explaining the importance, to a scholar-practitioner, of peer review of scholarly journals.
- Include in your explanation the importance of peer-reviewed articles to a scholar-practitioner in your area(s) of interest.
This guide will provide instruction on how to:
- locate peer-reviewed articles in the Walden Library.
- how to evaluate articles.
- how to verify an article is peer-reviewed.
- understand the importance of peer-review in publishing.
- how to download articles from the Library's databases.