Background information about NCLB
Government Resources for No Child Left Behind
Recent Scholarly Articles in the Walden Library
Searching for Articles on NCLB
The most successful way to search for articles is by using "No Child Left Behind" as a keywords in your search.
- ERIC does NOT have a Subject Descriptor for the act.
- Education Source does have a Subject term: UNITED States. No Child Left Behind Act of 2001
Other terms related to the No Child Left Behind Act:
- AYP or adequate yearly progress
- school restructuring
- supplemental educational services
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965
- National Assessment of Educational Progress
See the Center on Education Policy's summaries of research studies on NCLB from 2005 - 2009: Compendium of Key Studies of the No Child Left Behind Act (PDF)
eBooks on NCLB
The following books are available in the Walden Library's e-book collections.