This guide highlights two of the Interdisciplinary recommended databases and features tips for searching those databases to find potential articles for this assignment. Scroll down to view search tips for CQ Researcher and Opposing Viewpoints. Direct links to these databases are to the left (use MyWalden login to log in).
1) Click the link to Databases A-Z to find the CQ Researcher database from the alphabetical list.
2) Use the Quick Search box to type your chosen issue and click Go.
3) Open a report by clicking on the report title.
4) You can use the left navigation to jump to specific sections of the report. Click the CiteNow link to generate an APA citation for the report. Double check the citation for mistakes using either your APA manual or the Writing Center's APA help page.
Click the link below to view a brief video demonstration of CQ Researcher:
1) Click the link to Databases A-Z to find the Opposing Viewpoints database from the alphabetical list.
2) Type your chosen issue in the search box and click Search.
3) On the left you can click on a particular source type to view additional resources of that type. Click on an article title to read the full article.
4) Click the Citation Tools link to the right to generate an APA citation for the article. Double check the citation for mistakes using either your APA manual or the Writing Center's APA help page.