“I think the Doctoral Writing Assessment requirement process is necessary for
doctoral students to help enhance our writing skills.”
Steps to Complete the Doctoral Writing Assessment
Your Doctoral Writing Assessment essay submission is due at the end of the second week of the term.
- Review the Assignment Module in your DRWA Doctoral Writing Assessment classroom for the essay prompt and instructions.
- Write your essay in a Word document and save using the naming convention listed in the Assignment Module, Submission Information area.
- Upload your essay to the Assignment Module by Day 7 of Week 2 by 10:59pm Central Standard Time. Time zone converter.
- You will receive your essay score the week after your DRWA Doctoral Writing Assessment course ends to your @waldenu.edu e-mail from Walden Writing Assessment.
- Successfully complete any required Graduate Writing courses based on your essay score email.
- Your Doctoral Writing Assessment requirement is now complete.