Analyze an article from the Walden Library databases that demonstrates an example of team goal-setting facilitated by a leader within a contemporary organization. Consider how the leader in the article might facilitate team decision-making to achieve the team goal. Also, consider ways leaders may improve team dynamics to support collective decision-making.
In this situation, the best strategy would be to search for articles on goal-setting, leadership, and strategies and search the results for information on a contemporary organization rather than search for 'contemporary organization' or for the name of a specific organization.
1. On the Library homepage, click on Databases A-Z.
2. Click on T and scroll down to Thoreau Multi-Database Search
3. Some of the search terms you could use are:
- leadership OR leadership style
- team* (Note: the * will tell the database to search for variations on team: teams, teamwork, etc)
- strategies OR methods OR techniques