This is a list of all scheduled PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision (CES) residencies and pre-practicum events.
Register for and attend your first residency face-to-face as soon as you begin your program.
- Exception: International students register for a residency that is 3-4 months after your start date and immediately apply for your I-20. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
See the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for your PhD CES program.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View how to register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS until you see the course listed in your portal and you have received your registration confirmation email.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All residency events through February 2021 are open for registration. Events taking place March through May will open for registration in December. Plan to attend your residencies/pre-practicum experiences in Georgia, Florida or Arizona. Locations vary from year to year and we may not offer events in each of these states every year. Please refer to the calendar below for available dates and locations. Due to COVID-19, we are still finalizing March through December 2021 event dates.
PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision (CES) Pre-Practicum Experiences
- View the Pre-Practicum Timing table for information about when you will complete the required pre-practicum experiences for the PhD CES program.
- REQUEST TO REGISTER for the pre-practicum labs taking place through December 2021. SUBMIT THIS REGISTRATION REQUEST FORM ONLY ONCE! To drop your pre-practicum lab, please contact Student Success Advising at email@example.com. If you need to update your choice of term previously requested, you may complete this form again.
- International Students: View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to pre-practicum experiences in the U.S.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your pre-practicum registration is processed. After you receive your registration confirmation email, you can make your travel arrangements. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration confirmation.