This is a list of all scheduled PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision (CES) residencies and pre-practicum events.
Register for and attend your first residency as soon as you begin your program.
See the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for your PhD CES program.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View how to register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration confirmation.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at email@example.com.
Please note: All residency events through December 2022 are open for registration.
Plan to attend your residencies/pre-practicum experiences virtually or in Georgia, Florida or Arizona. Locations vary from year to year and we may not offer events in each of these states every year. Please refer to the calendar below for available dates and locations.
PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision (CES) Pre-Practicum Experiences
- View the Pre-Practicum Timing table for information about when you will complete the required pre-practicum experiences for the PhD CES program.
- REQUEST TO REGISTER for the pre-practicum labs taking place through March 2022. SUBMIT THIS REGISTRATION REQUEST FORM ONLY ONCE! To drop your pre-practicum lab, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to update your choice of term previously requested, you may complete this form again.
- International Students: View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to pre-practicum experiences in the U.S.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your pre-practicum registration is processed. After you receive your registration confirmation email, you can make your travel arrangements. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.