This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) residencies.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for the DPA program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend a residency in the U.S. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration confirmation.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS until you see the course listed in your portal and you have received your registration confirmation email.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at email@example.com.
Please note: All residency events through December 2021 are open for registration. Due to COVID-19, we are still finalizing other future event dates.
Please watch your Walden email, your registration confirmation travel and event information site, and Academic Experiences COVID-19 for information and updates about future events. DO NOT make any event travel reservations until directed to do so by Walden!