Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA) Academic Residencies
This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA) residencies.
Register for and attend your first DHA residency as soon as you begin your program.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for the DHA program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend a residency in the U.S. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at [email protected] to request a registration confirmation.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at [email protected].
Residency events through November 2023 are open for registration. Event dates for 2024 will be available in October. Registration for December through February 2024 events will open in mid-October.
For the calendar of Walden's optional DHA Capstone Intensive Retreats, click HERE.
If your selected residency is waitlisted, contact your Student Success Advisor and request to be placed on the waitlist.
- Provide a "last date to register" if seating should become available.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed.
- If seating becomes available for your selected location, you will be registered for the residency (up to your specified last date) and receive an email from the Registration Team.
- At that time, you should see the course listed in your myWalden portal and, within a few days, you'll receive your travel and event information / registration confirmation email.