This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) residencies.
Register for and attend your first DrPH residency as soon as you begin your program.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for the DrPH program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend a residency in the U.S. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS until you see the course listed in your portal and you have received your registration confirmation email.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All residency events through December 2021 are open for registration. Due to COVID-19, we are still finalizing other future event dates.
Please watch your Walden email, your registration confirmation travel and event information site, and Academic Experiences COVID-19 for information and updates about future events. DO NOT make any event travel reservations until directed to do so by Walden!