PsyD Behavioral Health Leadership (BHL) Residencies
This is a list of all scheduled PsyD Behavioral Health Leadership (BHL) residencies.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for the PsyD BHL program.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at [email protected] to request a registration confirmation.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at [email protected].
Residency events through November 2023 are open for registration. Event dates for 2024 will be available in October. Registration for December through February 2024 events will open in mid-October.
See Capstone Intensive Retreats for the CSI schedule of events.
If your selected residency is waitlisted, contact your Student Success Advisor and request to be placed on the waitlist.
- Provide a "last date to register" if seating should become available.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed.
- If seating becomes available for your selected location, you will be registered for the residency (up to your specified last date) and receive an email from the Registration Team.
- At that time, you should see the course listed in your myWalden portal and, within a few days, you'll receive your travel and event information / registration confirmation email.