This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Education (EdD) required and EdD Advanced optional residencies.
Register for and attend your EdD residency as soon as you begin your program.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required and optional residencies for the EdD program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend a residency in the U.S. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration confirmation.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at email@example.com.
Residency events through May 2023 are open for registration.