This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) residencies.
Register for and attend your first DBA residency face-to-face as soon as you begin your program.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required and optional residencies for the DBA program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS until you see the course listed in your portal and you have received your registration confirmation email.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All residency events through February 2021 are open for registration. Events taking place March through May will open for registration in December. Due to COVID-19, we are still finalizing March through December 2021 event dates.
For the calendar of Walden's optional DBA Capstone Intensive Retreats, click HERE.