This is a list of all scheduled Doctor of Social Work (DSW) residencies.
View the Residency Timing table for information about when to complete the required residencies for the DSW program.
- International Students: Be sure to register for your selected U.S. residency 3-4 months before the residency start date in order to allow sufficient time to complete the required processes and approvals for you to be able to travel and attend a residency in the U.S. View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to U.S. residencies.
- For assistance in determining which residency to register for, please view the details on When to Register.
- View How to Register for a residency, and then log in to myWalden to register.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your residency registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.
- To drop your residency, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residency events through May 2023 are open for registration.