This is a list of all scheduled pre-practicum experiences for MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC).
- View the Pre-Practicum Timing table for information about when you will complete the required pre-practicum experiences for the MS CMHC program.
- REQUEST TO REGISTER for the pre-practicum labs taking place through December 2021. SUBMIT THIS REGISTRATION REQUEST FORM ONLY ONCE! To drop your pre-practicum lab, please contact Student Success Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to update your choice of term previously requested, you may complete this form again.
- International Students: View the SEVIS/I-20 site for complete information about the requirement for travel to pre-practicum experiences in the U.S.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email within two business days after your pre-practicum registration is processed. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email, please contact University Events at email@example.com to request a registration confirmation.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS until you see the course listed in your portal and you have received your registration confirmation email.
Please note: Plan to attend your pre-practicum experiences in Georgia or Arizona. Locations vary from year to year and we may not offer events in each of these states every year. Please refer to the calendar below for available dates and locations. Due to COVID-19, we are still finalizing July through December 2021 event dates.
DO NOT BOOK TRAVEL until you receive your Travel and Event Information / Registration Confirmation email (approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the term start).