Skip to Main Content

Off-Site Counseling

You can be approved to work off-site—at sites that are directly and contractually affiliated with the approved site (e.g., prisons, schools, satellite offices)—if the counseling services are provided in a private, confidential setting and, if you are not licensed, the Walden-approved site supervisor or site-approved designee is on site at all times while you are seeing clients.

Note: You cannot conduct counseling sessions in public settings (e.g., libraries, restaurants). Walden University students are prohibited from transporting clients.