You can share a whiteboard with the attendees. This allows those with permission to interact with the whiteboard by drawing on it, adding text, and uploading images to it.
To share a file:
- Click the share icon (shaped like a monitor).
- Click More.
- Click on Whiteboard.
- The whiteboard will open in the meeting space.
- Select who can interact with the whiteboard by clicking on the share icon, then Manage Presentable Content.
- On the Presentable Content screen, in the Whiteboard section, click the Permissions drop-down menu and select the appropriate group.
- Save the Whiteboard by clicking on the More drop-down men, and then Save As in the Presentable Content screen.