The following are key learning outcomes you will be expected to achieve as part of your residency experience:
- Develop the skills necessary to address social problems and needs of various social groups.
- Summarize the role of action research in addressing social problems.
- Develop effective prevention and intervention strategies.
- Examine the history of the social work profession and its relevance to current practice.
- Critically examine literature related to the etiology of social problems.
- Develop the ability to be an advocacy leader in the social work profession.
- Relate cultural factors to clinical social work practice.
- Apply social work values and ethics.