Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions: Missing Grades

Missing Assignments Grades

If you are missing a grade for an assignment, please contact your instructor directly. Instructors will generally give you a guideline for their grading timeline. Your instructor will be able to advise if the assignment was not received or if they are still in the process of grading the materials.

Missing Final Grades

If you are missing a final grade for a course or a residency and it has been longer than 10 business days after the last day of class, please contact your Student Success Advisor with information about which course/residency you are missing a grade in and when the course took place.

Residency Grades

Residency grades will not be posted within the residency classroom. Instead, they will be posted directly to your account and will be available in your Final Grades section of your myWalden portal.

1. To determine the grade for your residency, log into your myWalden portal.

2. Once logged in, go to the ME tab. On the ME tab menu, select the My Education section.  At My Education, select View Final Grades on the left-side of the page.

3. From the drop-down menu on the following page, select the term in which your residency took place and hit Submit.

4. The following page should list the residency’s grade, along with any other grades you may have earned for a course during that term.
Please note: Residency grades are either Satisfactory (S) or Unsatisfactory (U).

If you have any questions about your grade for a residency, please contact Academic Residencies.