Students are able to self-register for residencies using their myWalden portal. To do so, you would first need to log into your myWalden portal.
- At the homepage, select the Registration button, then select Register for Courses and/or View Degree Audit from the pull-down menu
- In the drop down menu of available terms, select the appropriate term for registration – visit the Academic Calendar page or contact an Student Success Advisor for assistance in determining which term you need – and then hit Submit.
- On the next page, click the link that identifies your current program.
- This is your Degree Audit screen - scroll down to the link that says Register underneath the Residency section of the Degree Audit.
- On the next page check the box for the residency of your choice (paying attention to the location and/or number of the residency).
- Once you've made your selection, scroll to the bottom of the list and hit Register.
- You should now be fully registered for the residency.
Please note: The following page may ask you to confirm the dates of the residency – if you get this message, make no adjustments to the dates and hit Submit Changes as the changes being made are to your account, not the residency information.
- Your confirmation of the registration being successful is the residency’s appearance in the Future Courses section of your myWalden portal homepage. An official confirmation email for the residency, with information about location and times, will be sent to you within 24-48 hours from Academic Residencies.
If you experience an error in the registration process or have additional questions, please contact an Student Success Advisor or the Customer Care Team.