Project Manager, Operating Unit/ Provide PM support to Cross-College Strategic Projects and Programs
Tika Rai lives in Virginia. He obtained his B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from University of Oklahoma. He then moved to Nepal to start-up a social enterprise to help rural small farmers' cooperatives adopt information technologies. While in the region (2003-2013), he received M.Sc. in Information and Communications Technology from Assumption University, Thailand, and currently he is pursuing his PhD in blockchain technology from the same university. His experience and expertise in entrepreneurial change, and project/program management incorporates systems, design, and agile thinking to help organization becoming competitively adaptive to VUCA environments. He has been serving as both assessor and jury for global commercial/social projects since 2011.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from University of Oklahoma
- MS. in Information and Communications Technology from Assumption University, Thailand
- Board Member/Secretary, PM4NGOs
- Assistant VP, Project Management Institute, Washington DC Chapter
Awards and Honors:
- Gold Winner of 2013 International Project Management Association (IPMA) Award in Community/Social Development Category
- Silver winner of 2013 Sustainable Project of the Year.
Publications and Presentations:
- Co-author of Guides for Project and Program Management for Development Professionals; Chapter contributor to ISO 21500 Project management Standard