Meditrek, a product of Hoft Corporation, is a user-friendly online tool that is used throughout your program to help manage forms, evaluations and application for and documentation of field experience.
All students should receive an email in the first few weeks of enrollment in the program containing their Meditrek login ID and password, as well as helpful information about logging into the Meditrek system.
If you are having trouble logging into Meditrek, try the following:
After you log into Meditrek, you will arrive at your Welcome Page. It will look similar to the image below.
Click on the links below to find detailed information about each of the numbered items on your Meditrek Welcome Page:
1. Field Experience Application: Field Experience Application Module
2. Evaluations Table: Evaluations you are required to complete
3. Search Affiliation Agreements: Walden's database of Field Site Affiliation Agreements
4. View Your Group Supervision Contracts: Faculty Group Supervision Contracts for the field experience courses.
5. View your Evaluation Schedule: Full list of evaluations that are completed for you and by you.
6. Review your Evaluations by Faculty and Supervisors: See evaluations completed for you by Walden faculty and site supervisors
7. View Evaluations you have Completed: See evaluations that you have completed in Meditrek.
8. Time Log: Field Experience Time Log
9. Resume Review: Request review of your resume by Career Planning and Development to assist with securing a field experience site.