The Accelerate Into Masters program provides high-achieving, Walden undergraduate students an opportunity to take master's level courses within their bachelor's degree program.
- Save time by taking up to 5 master’s-level courses in the place of up to 5 undergraduate courses, during your undergraduate program.
- Save money as, the AIM Master’s level course(or courses) are charged at the current undergraduate tuition rate
- Graduate sooner in your master's program, as most students can graduate 2-12 months sooner than a traditional model
- Overall GPA equal to that required for admission to the associated master's degree.
- Completed a minimum of 90 credits and any specific core requirements associated with their bachelor's program listed below.
- Be in good financial standing.
- Not have any incompletes.
- Students must receive at least an A or B in all AIM courses to continue in the program. Note: However, if a student receives a lower passing grade the credit is still counted towards the bachelor's requirements.