Welcome to the DBA page of resources for the Doctoral Study, the Consulting Capstone, and the Portfolio Capstone on the Office of Research and Doctoral Services’s website.
Students in the DBA Program may consider one of three doctoral capstone options:
- Doctoral study *
- Consulting capstone (interview required) **
- Portfolio capstone **
* This is the traditional doctoral capstone option in the DBA program.
** These options have a limited number of spaces each term and require additional information beyond what has already been provided. If students request one of these options and are not selected to participate, the student will complete the traditional doctoral capstone.
- Traditional Capstone Process Documents
- Writing Templates and Resources
- Research Design Alignment Table
- DBA Qualitative Pragmatic Inquiry
- Supervisory Committee
- Oral Defense
- DBA Qualitative Case Study
- Program Evaluation
- DBA Traditional Quantitative Research
- Consulting Capstone Process Documents
- Portfolio Capstone Process Documents
- Quantitative Secondary Data Analysis
Qualitative Pragmatic Inquiry
DBA Qualitative Pragmatic Inquiry Qualitative Research
No site/partnership agreement needed. Useful for most business research studies, including those where a site or partnership agreement is difficult to obtain. Includes primary data collection, semistructured interviews and secondary data collection, corroborating public documents, websites, and artifacts for example. Participants may include qualified business professionals from one’s professional or social networks, social media, or referrals from qualified participants.