What can you do with videos?
Video provides a visual presentation of yourself, your colleagues, and the services they offer. It is an opportunity for you to connect with students, staff, and faculty in a way that breaks through their normal experience with text-based websites or classrooms. Videos can be embedded in our websites to create a dynamic and interesting format for learners of all needs.
So, what can you do with video? You can:
- Interview new staff, students, faculty, etc.
- Interview staff, faculty, etc. about upcoming changes and their role in those changes
- Create a vibrant center introduction video with real people
- Provide shorter videos highlighting 2-3 tips about a product, service, area of expertise
- Share and record your screen for real time tutorials
- Interview students about your services
- Create promotional materials (such as this video!) to inform students, staff, and faculty of upcoming events