Walden Job and Internship Locator
Walden Job and Internship Locator is a powerful, user-friendly job board that allows Walden students and alumni to search for jobs and internships, including postings exclusively for the Walden community. Start your job or internship search today! *
Employers who are interested in sharing open positions are invited to post on the Walden Job and Internship Locator.
GoinGlobal is a job seeking tool with over 16 million jobs and internship postings updated daily. It also offers expert career advice on employment trends for locations around the globe, interview and cultural advice, professional and social networking groups, and global resume guidelines and samples. Learn more how to get started with GoinGlobal.
Interested in learning more about how GoinGlobal can help you uncover employment opportunities during the COVID-19 era? Watch the webinar, The Evolution of Employment: Job Searching During COVID-19, presented by GoinGlobal Founder, Mary Anne Thompson.
Important Note for Walden Students Enrolled in Competency Based Programs:
Walden students pursuing a Competency-Based program through Tempo Learning™ do not have access to the GoinGlobal system.
Important Note for Walden Alumni:
Walden Alumni are not able to access GoinGlobal at this time.
Data Axle (formerly Reference USA)
This robust system is available to students through the Walden Library and provides tools to research businesses, job opportunities, and potential internship sites. The Advanced Search feature can help you locate opportunities at companies, nonprofits, healthcare organizations, and more!
To start your search, follow these simple steps:
- Log into Data Axle through the Walden Library.
- Select Databases A-Z, next select “D” and then click on Data Axle (formerly Reference USA).
- Select the U.S. Jobs/Internships database.
- Select the Advance Search tab to search for jobs, internships, or specific organizations of interest.
* Walden University maintains this Job and Internship Locator as a service to students and alumni. The posting of job announcements and internship opportunities on the Locator does not indicate an endorsement or recommendation from Walden University. Walden University does not research the employers or third-party recruiters submitting postings and makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed on the Job and Internship Locator. Walden University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment or off-campus internships. It is the responsibility of each individual responding to job postings or internship opportunities to research the integrity of the organizations to which they are applying.