Career Planning and Development Events
Career Planning and Development: Office Hours
Do you have a question about your career that you would like to ask the Career Planning team? Join us for office hours! During this live event, you will video chat with your fellow students, alumni, and a representative of the Career Planning and Development staff. In this session, we will discuss career planning resources that may include the following topics:
- Career Exploration: Learn more about how to explore career options, potential employers, and job opportunities. Gain strategies and resources to prepare you for your next career move.
- Resumes and CVs: Get advice for developing eye-catching resumes and CVs! Learn strategies for highlighting your accomplishments and skills.
- Networking: Learn more about becoming actively involved in professional associations, volunteering, or connecting with groups in your community.
- Interviewing: Join the conversation where we will discuss preparing for the interview, showcasing your achievements, answering challenging interview questions, and learning how to leave a lasting impression.
You can choose to attend one or more of the following sessions:
- Thursday, November 16 at 5 p.m. CT (6 pm ET)
- Thursday, December 14 at 11 a.m. CT (12 noon ET)
Explore career research sites and tools that can help you uncover career options, jobs, employers, and more! Discover how Career Planning and Development can help you prepare for your next career move.
Discover Career Planning Resources for Education Programs
Are you wondering what career resources are available to help you prepare for your future career in early childhood education, K-12 education, higher education, instructional design, or a related field? Join the Department of Career Planning and Development as we introduce resources, tools, and offerings to help you explore career options, market your academic and professional skills, and prepare for your next career chapter. This program is being offered in collaboration with the monthly success seminar for Walden students and alumni who are pursuing or have completed programs in the 1) School of Higher Education, Leadership, and Policy and the 2) School of Education and Professional Licensure.