The Walden University Career Services Center offers a wide range of resources for Walden University Alumni. Learn more about the OptimalResume system, iGrad Job Genius, live webinar and event offerings, and much more!
Career Workshop: Build a High-Impact Resume
Thursday, July 8th
8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Eastern
Did you know that recruiters take only about 6 seconds to review a resume when narrowing down applicants? Make first impressions count by creating a high-impact resume that gets you noticed. Join Walden University Career Advisors in this hands-on, interactive workshop. You will start a high-impact resume using a template and gain tips, tools, and resources to showcase your academic and professional skills.
Participation is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!
The Evolution of Employment: Job Searching During Covid 19
Wednesday, July 14
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Eastern
Join career expert and GoinGlobal founder Mary Anne Thompson as she explores proven strategies and tactics for helping job seekers achieve their career objectives in an employment market transformed by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
During this informative, one hour presentation, Mary Anne will share insights gathered by her global team of in-country career experts and provide practical advice on how to:
- Develop effective job search strategies
- Identify emerging employment and career trends
- Ace the video interview
- Leverage personal and professional networking resources
- Find remote job and internship opportunities
- Work from anywhere!
Attendance is limited -- register today to guarantee your place.
Did you know that OptimalResume offers 400+ resume, cover letter, and career portfolio samples to help you market your skills, experience, and academic knowledge?
OptimalResume is a career management tool that can help you build stellar resumes, cover letters, and portfolios. Register on OptimalResume using your Walden email address to start using this system!
Note: If you do not remember your Walden email or need to re-activate your account, contact Walden Student Customer Care at: email@example.com.
Need more tools to stand out as a skilled professional? Watch these short videos:
Seeking to share U.S. based job or internship postings with Walden students and alumni? Follow these steps to create your iGrad Job Genius employer account:
1. Visit the iGrad Job Genius site at: https://jobgenius.org/schools/laureate. Use a Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Click on the Employer Login button (top right).
3. Create an iGrad Job Genius account: http://jobgenius.org/schools/laureate.
4. You are now able to submit job postings for Walden University students and alumni. Select the FOR LAUREATE STUDENTS ONLY (FREE) option to post for free. For additional instructions on how to submit job and internship postings, refer to our step-by-step guide.
5. Walden University Career Services staff will review your submission(s) prior to publishing. Positions are posted within 48 business hours if they meet the needs and backgrounds of our students.
We appreciate your feedback regarding the iGrad Job Genius system.
Please share your experience with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reaching out to Walden University for your hiring needs.
iGrad Job Search is a powerful job search engine that allows Walden students and alumni to search for jobs and internships, including “Only for Your School” postings. Start your job or internship search today!
Employers who are interested in sharing open positions are invited to register on iGrad Job Genius.