Career Resources and Offerings for Alumni
Walden University alumni have access to many of Career Planning and Development’s resources and offerings that are available to students including:
- Career-related resources, videos, and tips available throughout the Career Planning and Development website;
- One-on-one career advising appointments;
- Live events (register for events here);
- The Walden Job and Internship Locator job board;
- The SkillsFirst career management system to build resumes, cover letter, career portfolios, and practice mock interview skills.
For additional offerings, please refer to the Services and Guidelines page.
SkillsFirst Instructions for Walden Alumni
For recent grads who have access to their Walden email and password, log into SkillsFirst here. We recommend that you download all documents that you created in SkillsFirst upon completion of your Walden program.
For alumni who no longer have access to their Walden credentials, please contact the Career Planning and Development team at [email protected] to receive instructions on how to create a new Alumni Account in SkillsFirst
Alumni and Student Connections
Are you a Walden alumnus or alumna interested in strengthening your professional connections? Explore Walden Connect for unique opportunities to build your network and stay engaged.
If you are a current Walden student interested in connecting with an Alumni Ambassador based on your career interests, please complete the Walden Ambassador Career Connect Form.