The Walden University Career Services Center offers a wide range of resources for Walden University Alumni. Learn more about the OptimalResume system, iGrad Job Genius, live webinar and event offerings, and much more!
Empowering Individuals Through Career Planning Resources and Support
Join Dina Bergren, Associate Director in the Department of Career Planning and Development (formerly Career Services), to discover how Walden’s career center supports students in setting career goals, exploring career paths, applying proactive job search strategies, and engaging in professional activities to advance their careers. You will gain insider perspectives on customizing career resources, providing individualized support through career advising appointments, and engaging students through social media and live events. Finally, we will share tips on how to grow professionally in the career development field and beyond.
July 27, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET
Did you know that OptimalResume offers 400+ resume, cover letter, and career portfolio samples to help you market your skills, experience, and academic knowledge?
OptimalResume is a career management tool that can help you build stellar resumes, cover letters, and portfolios. Register on OptimalResume using your Walden email address to start using this system!
Note: If you do not remember your Walden email or need to re-activate your account, contact Walden Student Customer Care at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more tools to stand out as a skilled professional? Watch these short videos:
Seeking to share U.S. based job or internship postings with Walden students and alumni? Follow these steps to create your iGrad Job Genius employer account:
1. Visit the iGrad Job Genius site at: https://jobgenius.org/schools/laureate. Use a Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Click on the Employer Login button (top right).
3. Create an iGrad Job Genius account: http://jobgenius.org/schools/laureate.
4. You are now able to submit job postings for Walden University students and alumni. Select the FOR LAUREATE STUDENTS ONLY (FREE) option to post for free. For additional instructions on how to submit job and internship postings, refer to our step-by-step guide.
5. Walden University Career Planning and Development staff will review your submission(s) prior to publishing. Positions are posted within 48 business hours if they meet the needs and backgrounds of our students.
We appreciate your feedback regarding the iGrad Job Genius system.
Please share your experience with us at: email@example.com
Thank you for reaching out to Walden University for your hiring needs.
iGrad Job Search is a powerful job search engine that allows Walden students and alumni to search for jobs and internships, including “Only for Your School” postings. Start your job or internship search today!
Employers who are interested in sharing open positions are invited to register on iGrad Job Genius.