Virtual Intensive Fee and Inclusions
View the intensive fee.
- Intensive fees are not included in your program tuition.
- Intensive fees are billed in the term of the intensive and collected in accordance with the university’s billing cycle.
- These fees vary by offering and are subject to change throughout the academic year.
The virtual event fee covers the following:
- Daily, individual and group sessions with research faculty;
- Daily, individual and group sessions with writing center staff.
Students must be registered for at least one course in addition to a residency in order to be considered for financial aid. The Financial Aid Office reviews registrations at the start of each term and cancels federal aid for any students registered for a residency only. Students who do not register for a regular course along with the residency may apply for a loan through a private lender.
Visit the Tuition and Financial Aid page on the WaldenU website for more funding options. Please consult with a Financial Aid advisor to determine whether you may qualify for financial aid.
If you are expecting a financial aid refund to help cover non-tuition residency expenses, refunds are released by the Bursar's Office 14 days after the date of disbursement. The Bursar’s Office cannot expedite refunds. Please keep this in mind as you make plans to cover the costs of attending a residency.
If you have questions about financial aid, disbursements, and residency fees, contact either the Office of the Bursar at [email protected] or the Office of Financial Aid at [email protected]. Both can be reached at 1-800-444-6795.
Email: [email protected]
Capstone intensive fees listed above are billed in the term of the intensive and collected in accordance with the university’s billing cycle.