- Go to https://edu.meditrek.com/Default.html and sign in.
- On your home screen, click on the box at the top that says “Practicum or Internship Application”.
- Then Start a new application by clicking on one of the three options (Primary, Replacement, Repeat). In almost all cases, a new application will begin by selecting “Primary.”
Primary: Select for the primary supervisor at your site, this is the main option to get started on the application process. Note: If you have a Secondary supervisor at this site, you will select yes to the a co-supervisor question.
Replacement: Select when an existing application simply needs to be replaced because of a change in some details. It’s a correction.
Repeat: Select if a student is repeating the class. This is not a correction, it’s application re-submission when the student has to take the class over because an “U” or “W” or “I” grade.
- Then Select the “Course” you will need to be enrolled in, i.e. PSYC 8281C Practicum I.
- Then Select the “Starting quarter,” i.e. Spring 2020.
- Then click on the button to the right called “Start New.”
- Please view the checklist of items due for your application and start filling out the forms and submitting the required documents.