Skip to Main Content

PhD Intensive: Travel Information

Travel Information

Important travel information is provided in the dissertation intensive registration confirmation email. Participants only need to arrange travel to/from the intensive and make arrangements for their evening meals.

International Students

The F-1 student visa can only be used to enter the United States for a required Walden academic residency. To enter the U.S. for any other reason, including to attend an optional Walden capstone intensive, a different visa type must be used.