Skip to main content
Center for Research Quality
 | Center for Research Quality
Print Page Report a broken link

Center for Research Quality:
MyDR Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

These frequently asked questions were developed to assist Walden University students and will continue to be added to over time. If this document does not answer your question, please contact one of the support contacts listed in each FAQ.

Contacts for additional questions

Technical Questions

Students should direct technical questions; including those related to MyDR, or system errors messages encountered in the MyDR system to the Customer Care Team (CCT). They can do this by clicking on the Support tab through their myWalden portal and submitting requests in writing or through live chat, calling 1-800-WALDENU (1-800-925-3368), or emailing

General and Procedural Questions

General or procedural questions should be directed to the Office of Student Research Administration (OSRA):


Frequently Asked Questions open in Quick Answers.

Social Media

Connect with the Center for Research Quality! Twitter YouTube