Skip to Main Content

Consulting Skills Intensive: Travel Information

Travel Information

Important travel information is provided in the CSI retreat registration confirmation email.

International Students

The F-1 student visa can only be used to enter the United States for a required Walden academic residency. To enter the U.S. for any other reason, including to attend an optional Walden capstone intensive retreat, a different visa type must be used.