After exploring this guide, you will be able to use Sage Research Methods to locate information on a specific type of research methodology by:
For your Week 1 discussion, you are required to find an article or book entry that discusses qualitative research.
To find information on this type of research methodology, we will be using SAGE Research Methods Online. SAGE Research Methods Online allows researchers to explore and understand their particular methodologies.
1. On the Library homepage, click on the Databases A-Z button.
2. This will take you to a page with an alphabetical list of all of the databases in the Library.
3. From the A-Z list, click S, scroll down until you see SAGE Research Methods Online, and click the link.
You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
4. In the search box, type your keyword and then click the magnifying glass to search.
For this search, we are using the term:
5. Click search. Your results will be from a variety of sources. In the results list, choose an article or book to review.
Note: If you would like to narrow your results to a specific format (books, articles, encyclopedias), you can do this by using the Content Type box.