Appointments are one-on-one sessions with a military specialist for any military-connected students with questions about military benefits, overpayments, military obligations, military leniency, or any military related topics.
If you are having difficulty locating a time that works for you or if there are no appointments left and you need assistance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-925-3368, then select option 1, 5 and 4.
You may also want to review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- You must be at a computer with internet access at the time of your appointment.
- Appointments are 30 minutes. If you need more time, please schedule a new appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late, the appointment will be canceled.
- In the case of technical errors during the appointment, a new appointment can be rescheduled.
- Please be sure to provide information about what topics you'd like to have covered.
- Please respond promptly to any follow-up questions or correspondence sent prior to your scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so may end in a cancelation of the appointment.
- If the military specialist is unable to attend the appointment, you will be notified as soon as possible by email and a new appointment can be scheduled.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please use the cancelation link in the appointment email you received.
Day of the appointment
- Be ready at least 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please contact Military Services by email at email@example.com