Meditrek is a user-friendly online tool that is used throughout the counseling programs. You'll use it to apply for, track, and document your field experience. Meditrek will help you:
- Search for previously used field sites near you.
- Provide an easy and trackable system to submit your practicum application(s).
- Collaborate more effectively with faculty and site supervisors.
- Provide documentation of your experience to potential employers.
- Access the system 24 hours a day from anywhere with an Internet connection, including your computer, tablet, and smartphone, even after you graduate.
You will receive access to Meditrek by Week 4 of your first course (Foundations). You will use same username and password that you use to log into your online classroom to log into Meditrek. Contact the Customer Care Team, and email [email protected] for other Meditrek support.