Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Academic Requirements for Walden Civitan?
There are no academic requirements outside of being a student at Walden University.
What is Campus Civitan?
- Campus Civitan is a branch of Civitan International, a community service organization with nearly 30,000 members worldwide
- The Civitan International Research Center is a world-class medical center dedicated to researching and finding causes, treatments. and cures for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Examples of Campus Civitan projects and causes:
- The Civitan International Research Center
- Special Olympics
- Food & clothing drives
- Health awareness
- Education & school pride
- Social events to raise awareness about Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
When are membership drives conducted each year?
Membership drives are conducted year round. If you are interested in Walden Civitan, please apply by filling out an application under the Membership Application link.
Is there a fee?
Yes, there is an annual $25 (non-refundable) for new membership and $20 (non-refundable) for former Junior Civitans, Transfers, or Reinstated Members only.
There is a $20 annual fee thereafter.