Skip to Main Content

Indigenous Student Association: Frequently Asked Questions


What are the Academic Requirements for Indigenous Students Association (ISA)

Officially enrolled in an Academic degree Program at Walden University

How do I know if I am eligible for Indigenous Students Association (ISA)

Enrolled member of a Federally recognized American Indian Tribe

When are membership drives conducted each year?

Please contact the Faculty Advisor for more information - typically, membership drives are on a rolling/open basis

Is there a membership fee?