Goal and objectives
After exploring this guide, you will be able to use Sage Research Methods to locate information on a specific type of research methodology by:
- Identifying keywords that refer to qualitative research
- Conducting a search in the SAGE Research Methods Online database that will successfully locate book entries and articles on qualitative research
Finding information on qualitive research
For your Week 1 discussion, you are required to find an article or book entry that discusses qualitative research.
To find information on this type of research methodology, we will be using SAGE Research Methods Online. SAGE Research Methods Online allows researchers to explore and understand their particular methodologies.
2. Under Search by Type, click on Dictionaries & Encyclopedias.
3. Choose the tab on the left for Encyclopedias & Handbooks.
Note: You'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
5. In the search box, type your keyword and then click the magnifying glass to search.
For this search, we are using the term:
6. Click search. Your results will be from a variety of sources. In the results list, choose an article or book to review.
Note: If you would like to narrow your results to a specific format (books, articles, encyclopedias), you can do this by using the Content Type box.