To access the Graduation Application please follow the steps below.
- Login to your myWalden portal.
- On the top left click the "MENU" button.
- Under Quick Links click on My Education.
- Scroll down and click Graduation Application.
- You can now complete the Graduation Application.
- Undergraduate students should apply for graduation when they have 20 credits left in their program (typically 2 quarters prior to when they anticipate graduating).
- Masters students should apply for graduation at the start of their last course.
- Doctoral students should apply for graduation at the start of the term in which they anticipate receiving Chief Academic Officer (CAO) approval on their doctoral capstone.
The graduation application will ask for your Anticipated Date of Completion. This is the last day of the term you anticipate graduating. For example:
- If you expect to get CAO approval during the Spring Semester, your anticipated date of completion would be the last day of the Spring Semester.
- If you expect to finish your last course during the Summer Quarter, your anticipated date of completion would be the last day of the Summer Quarter.
For questions regarding your graduation application, please contact your Student Success Advisor or email email@example.com.
For questions related to your degree conferral (graduation), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.