Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Modules - Course Navigation
The Modules page displays a linear, item-by-item view of the course's content. The example below shows a Modules area organized by weeks.
Modules on the Home Page
On the Home Page of your course, you can view your course content week-by-week (or module-by-module, depending on how the course is structured). From here, you can click to navigate to a specific week or a portion of a specific week's content.
- Content by Weeks Modules: Any of the weeks of a course can be clicked here to display the course content of that week.
- Module: Click the module's name and the course content for that module will display below it.
To navigate to the Modules area, click Modules on the Course Navigation Menu. You will see the same Weeks/Modules displayed on the Course home Page listed vertically rather than by tabs.
- Modules: Click Modules in the Course Navigation Menu to navigate to the page above. This page displays all of the course's modules.
- Start Here: Click module's name to collapse/expand it. In the image above Start Here has been collapsed.
- Week 1 Module: The Week 1 area and any of the components within it can be access by clicking their names in the module.