Skip to main content

Tuition & Finances: Tax Documents

You may require documentation from Walden regarding your tuition fees when completing your yearly taxes. Learn more about the documents with which Walden can assist.

Form 1098-T

Learn more about the American Form 1098-T in this section.

T11A Certificate

Canadian students may require a T11A Certificate for their tax purposes. Information about how to request one is contained in this section.