Skip to main content

Tuition & Finances: How to Submit Payments

How to Submit Payments

Students have a variety of options to utilize when making payments towards their student bill at Walden.

Credit or Debit Cards

You can call into the Financial Accounts Management team to make a payment over the phone or you can submit a credit/debit card payment in your myWalden portal using the link “Manage Your Account/Pay Your Bill.”

Wire/Bank Transfer

Students can submit a traditional bank/wire transfer from their local bank account directly to Walden. The Wire Transfer Remittance form is located on the Student Services tab, under the Financial Forms link.

Please be sure that a copy of this form is given to your bank, along with your payment, to insure accurate and timely processing.  Once you have supplied your banking institution with the Laureate wire transfer information, please deliver the completed form to the Office of the Bursar.

Please note: many banks charge a transaction fee for wire transfers. Because of this, the amount of money you provide your bank may differ from the final total that reaches Walden.‚Äč

Check/Money Order

If you wish to mail in a check or money order, please make it payable to Walden University, and forward to:

Walden University
15297 Collections Center Drive 
Chicago, IL 60693

Please do not include correspondence with your payment.

All correspondence should be forwarded to:

Walden University

Office of the Bursar

7070 Samuel Morse Drive

Columbia, MD 21046