Skip to main content

Tuition & Finances: Overview

Please visit any of the areas within the Tuition & Finances section to learn more about the following

Account Information

Learn more about how to find and read your student bill, as well as how a course drop or withdrawal may impact your tuition fees, in the Account Information area.

Financial Aid

Students at Walden may utilize the U.S. Federal Financial Aid system when helping to fund their programs, provided they meet the requirements. Learn more about the application process, as well as requirements, for financial aid in the Financial Aid area.

Financial Services Forms

Students are able to make payments towards their tuition fees using a variety of methods, including wire transfers

Payment Options

If you'd like to use a wire transfer to pay your tuition fees, or would like to request that an excess credit remain on your account, you can obtain the appropriate forms in this area. The Book Advance Request form is also available here, for those using U.S. Federal Financial Aid to fund their program.

Tax Documents

Those needing forms from Walden to assist with their American or Canadian taxes can learn more about their Form 1098-T or T11A Certificate here.

Contact Information

Have questions about your bill or your payment options? You can learn more about how to contact the different financial services teams here at Walden.