1. Scroll down until you see the weeks or modules listed on the course menu on the left side of the page.
2. Click on week one or module one.
3. You are now accessing the resources and assignments for your first week of class. The menu at the top of the page allows you to navigate directly to the introduction, resources, discussion, and any other material. You can also scroll down on the page to access these items.
4. The introduction section will provide you with information about the focus for the week or module. You can also view learning objectives in this section.
5. Scroll down or click resources at the top of the page to access the assigned readings. The learning resources section will list all of the required and optional readings for the week or module.
6. Scroll down to access the discussion board assignment. Here is where you will access the discussion board assignment for your first week of class.